The Squirrel Project: Problem Solving Abilities of Squirrels

The goal of this project is to provide an informative and humorous look at how squirrels solve increasingly difficult obstacles in my backyard. The Squirrel Project was inspired by a BBC television show entitled "Daylight Robbery" and its more originally titled sequel "Daylight Robbery II” - Comments Welcome!!!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Experiment Names

I keep experiment names in this simple format:
[The current year] - [number between 0001-9999][optional letter a-z]
For example 2005-0016 would be experiment 16 of this year. If I modify the experiment in any way it gets a letter 2005-0016a the next completely different experiment would be 2005-0017 and so on. Last year I was up to 2004-0072j.


Max
http://squirrelproject.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Max first time writer long time lover of squirrels. I love your blog. I wish there was video. My comment is if you change the problem more than 26 (a-z)times what happens?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home